I don’t get the opportunity to indulge nearly as much as I used to these days. While there are a few coffee shops in the area, I don’t find myself frequenting them very often with a wee one in tow. I tried a few times to make my own version at home and as hard as I try, it’s just not the same!
I was successful though in creating an essential oil blend that mimics the beverage’s exotic and spicy aroma.
Dirty Chai Master Blend Recipe:
- 50 drops coffee bean oil
- 15 drops cinnamon leaf essential oil
- 15 drops ginger essential oil
- 10 drops cardamom essential oil
- 10 drops clove essential oil
- 10 drops vanilla oleoresin
- You can add a couple drops to your diffuser for a warm and cozy atmosphere on a cool fall or winter day.
- You can also place 15-20 drops into a personal inhaler for a quick pick-me-up wherever you go. It sure hits the spot!