Who doesn’t love yummy smelling bath & body products?!? You all know how much I love my original lotion bar recipe featuring Plant Therapy’s Skin Soother synergy blend, it works wonders on all of our skin troubles. When you find something that works this good you don’t typically give it up too easily, but for summer I was looking for something a little more light and fun. (Don’t worry original lotion bars, I’ll be back for you this winter!) My new Citrus Cream synergy blend combined with jojoba and sweet almond oil to make “Creamsicle” lotions bars were it! They are just as nourishing with a deliciously joyful scent.
Creamsicle Lotion Bars
- 2 ounces shea butter
- 2 ounces beeswax
- 1 ounce jojoba
- 1 ounce sweet almond oil
- 40 drops Citrus Cream synergy blend by Edens Garden
- Weigh out the shea butter, beeswax, and carrier oils.
- In a double boiler, gently heat all ingredients except the essential oils until melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Add the essential oils and stir.
- Pour carefully into silicone molds and cool completely.