After a refreshing walk in the snow I came inside to warm up and formulated this recipe for super nourishing “Winter’s Kiss” lip balm featuring some of my go-to ingredients for moisturizing. I loved the sweet minty aroma that resulted from my vanilla-infused jojoba and the spearmint essential oil!
"Winter's Kiss" Lip Balm
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 1 tablespoon sweet almong oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla-infused jojoba oil
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 1 capsule vitamin E
- 5 drops spearmint essential oil
- Using a glass jar in a pot of simmering water, gently heat the shea butter, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, and beeswax until melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly before adding the vitamin E and spearmint essential oil.
- Carefully pour into lip balm tubes, cap, and cool completely.
Makes: 10 tubes.